HIGH ENERGY BLEND - A Must for Every Program
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR HIGH ENERGY BLEND OF BENEFICIAL BACTERIA AND MYCORRHIZA FUNGI.
- A microbially fermented liquid concentrate
- Synthesized from plant materials to greatly benefit plant growth and soil conditions
- Boosts growth and profits for the grower | HEB intensifies the plant soil system
- Reliance on high salt fertilizers and pesticides has reduced the organic matter and natural bacteria and fungi in the soil - HEB helps to boost organic matter
- Erratic weather patterns has reduced the planting window to an average of 8-10 days
- NPK application techniques and lack of soil testing has left the soil and plants unbalanced Causing increased susceptibility to insect invasions, harmful bacteria and fungi attacks
- All of the above effect the bottom line of your operation but HEB will help!
WHY USE HIGH ENERGY BLEND?
Use HIGH ENERGY BLEND, a patented product to increase
profits and personal satisfaction
Improved Soil Structure
Gradual Deepening of Aerobic Zone
Build High Quality Humus
Capture More Carbon
Less Herbicide Carryover
Increased Microbial Population
Reduced Allopathic Toxins
Less Wind Erosion
Improved Soil Moisture/Air Balance
Vigorous Seed Emergence
Releases Tied-up Nutrients
Less Insect Pressure
Builds Plant Immune System
Reduces Cyst Nematode Population
All-inclusive, multifunctional. For all agricultural crops, greenhouses, nurseries and turf. Total all-in-one product. Sea and land mined nutrients, soil bacteria & fungi, no animal manures. Start with High Energy Blend and observe the benefits, no need to purchase several products. The right balance of fertilizer and biological amendments.
Storage and Disposal
Store out of sunlight in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children or pets. Product contains active botanical ingredients. Rinse container and discard after use in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Liquid products are available in quarts, 1, 5 and 55 gallon containers and totes in bulk of 275 gallons.
For the most up to date pricing information please contact your nearest ProActive Agriculture representative.