MICROPLEX MICRONUTRIENTS IS A BLEND OF ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS, AMINO ACIDS AND HUMIC ACIDS. IT IS DESIGNED TO PREVENT MOST MICRONUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES BEFORE THEY OCCUR AND TO CORRECT PRE-EXISTING DEFICIENCIES AS INDICATED BY PLANT LEAF ANALYSIS AND SOIL TESTS.
Trace elements are known to increase plant resistance to heat stress, wet weather and temperature extremes. By maintaining proper levels of micronutrients, the plant's resistance to stress is increased.
Micronutrients are essential to insure better yields, top quality crops of desirable size, as well as providing longer shelf life following harvest. MicroPlex Micronutrients increases the plant's sugars (Brix and mineral content), which improves crop quality and energy.
MicroPlex Micronutrients is chelated and can be applied to soil, or directly to foliage. MicroPlex Micronutrients contains manganese, zinc, cobalt, iron, magnesium, boron, sulfur, molybdenum, phenolic acid and humic acid. Our micronutrients are derived from magnesium lignosulfonate, zinc lignosulfonate, iron lignosulfonate, manganese lignosulfonate, sodium borate, and sodium molybdate, materials that are approved as organic.
11 Reasons you should apply MicroPlex Micronutrients to jump start your crop!
1. A GMO-free foliar spray product
2. Increases yields and production in crops
3. Increases minerals and total solids in crops, fruits and vegetables
4. Increases total dry weight of harvest
5. Increases taste and nutritional value of produce
6. Increases energy levels in plants
7. Raises your plant’s brix level within minutes after application
8. Protects your plants from cold stress
9. Sets fruit, seeds and flowers when you want them set.
10. Raising Brix levels and plant energy defends against pests in your crops
11. A vital part of a ProActive program